Have you seen changes in Wyoming places you know well? Changes that you think could be the result of a changing climate?
Post your observations and photos to our interactive map, and browse observations from other Wyomingites.
How to post to the map:
(The map opens in a new tab, so you can toggle to these instructions while you post your observations).
- Click the button above to open the Wyoming Climate Stories Map.
- Zoom into an area where you would like to add a point and an observation.
- Click on the + in the upper right corner.
- Give your comment a title.
- Click on the blue text that says Map Select a location, click OK, then select your point on the map.
- Add your comment description. Tell a story about your climate observations in this area. Be descriptive and specific. Provide evidence, such as temperature or precipitation records, if you have them.
- Next to Observation Point, choose the best option. (This sorts observations by color.)
- If you have a photo of the location, click Browse to upload it to your comment.
This site is provided for public comment in Wyoming by the following organizations: (X,Y,Z)